Google Chrome usually slows down or stops because of memory management problems. Sometimes a broken extension freezes the browser resulting in Google Chrome running slow. Here are some steps to resolve the issue.
Ways to fix Chrome running slow:
· Press the Windows key and R to run the command when Google Chrome is slow.
· Copy default folder to the desktop.
· Power off the computer and restart.
· Navigate chrome in the search bar by typing chrome.
· Chose, open file location.
· Then, click on run as administrator.
· Thereafter, delete the default folder from the desktop.